We understand you don’t want to rest on a sagging mattress, and yes, no one wants to sleep on a bed mattress. Most of the cheap mattresses start to sag after a few months of use, which is an embarrassing eye-sore. It also harms your health.
You cant drive a car properly if you have slept for long on a sagging mattress.
Moreover, you can get involved in multiple backbone diseases that cannot be fixed in a short time frame. Therefore, it is perilous for you as far as your health is concerned.
A regular mattress’s life span is 6-7 years. However, if your Mattress starts to sag before this time, you probably invested in the wrong commodity. You can do some subtle tricks to extend the life of your Mattress, like changing the side of your Mattress once every 15 days and avoid spilling water on it.
Five Drawbacks of Sagging Mattress
- Health concerns – Health is something we should never overlook. The main disadvantage of a sagging mattress is its uneven surface that will cause many problems regarding your back. People face back pain and several joint issues while using a sagging mattress.
- Sleep concerns – SleepIs the most vital ingredient of life, and it is not possible to get enough sleep on an uneven surface. People who sleep on sagging mattresses stay disturbed because it can never help relieve the pressure from the body’s overworked parts.
- Not suitable for couples – The heavier person may sink further, making the Mattress unbalanced, which can be problematic for couples. Couples always like to sleep on a comfortable and balanced sleeping surface.
- It can ruin your reputation – If a guest sleeps on a sagging mattress, he would not feel good as most people like to sleep on a firm and comfortable surface.
- Hard to maintain – The maintenance of such mattresses is not an easy task. You might have to change the sides every other day to avoid the consequences faced by sleeping on the sagging Mattress.
What to Look for in a Non-Sagging Mattress
Before you end your hunt for a mattress, you should always know the common types of mattresses that will suit your preference. Few of the varieties are mentioned below wit their respective functions :
- Innerspring – Such mattresses use coils to provide bounce and firm support to the body.
- Memory foam – Such mattresses help relieve pressure for the body and provide comfort to the hot sleepers.
- Hybrid – Such mattresses are a mix of support and softness. It is made up of the memory foam layer and innerspring.
- Air mattress – these mattresses use an air pump to inflate the bedding to the required firmness level. Generally, each type of bedding uses separate air to facilitate both the sleepers with unique preferences.
Before deciding your Mattress, you should also see what experts are saying about the product. A good and firm mattress provides good spinal alignment and can be very useful for neck and back pain patients.
Moreover, it would be grand if you always look for a mattress that perfects the combo of firmness and softness.
1. Perfect Cloud UltraPlush 10-inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Great for neck, back – and shoulder pain patients
- Weightless sleep – because of the perfect blend of materials.
- Gel-infused – to keep you cool in summers.
Perfect Cloud is the perfect blend of innovative technology in memory foam and coil spring, which helps get incredible comfort and fantastic support. The low motion transfer technology with a 16 gauge coil makes it a unique choice for the consumers.
You will be able to sleep on a 3.5 inches cool touch foam that is Gel-infused and ventilated.
Comfort is the most important thing, and when it comes to durability, we should never skip that option. You will experience weightless sleep as his foam is supported by the pocket spring coils that provide a soft touch and excellent support.
Moreover, it also aids in maintaining minimum motion transfer.
Another breathtaking feature of this product is its CertiPUR-US certificate, which tells that it is manufactured with premium quality material that includes ozone depletes, PBDE, etc.
2. Zinus 6 Inch Foam and Spring Mattress
- Steel coils – To provide extra comfort and support to the sleepers
- CertiPUR US Certified – In terms of durability, performance, and content.
- Expertly packed – It can be compressed into a box and can be in its original shape in just 72 hours.
This bedding item is for the medium-soft Mattress by Zinus is intended to help mitigate pressure from the overworked body parts that will otherwise cause ache.
Stacking layers of memory foam, solace, and high-thickness froth permit you to sink into the bedding, dropping the weight from the body while likewise supporting it.
The Mattress is made in thicknesses, going from 6 to 12 inches. Thicker renditions of the sleeping cushion incorporate extra weight, soothing comfort, and increased satisfaction for the stomach sleepers and side sleepers.
Zinus injects green tea and sanitized charcoal in the foam while manufacturing this sleeping mattress. Zinus says the green tea imbuement will help kill odor, while the charcoal will assimilate abundance dampness likewise to eliminate smells.
3. Queen Mattress- Sweetnight Breeze Queen Size Mattress
- Comfort and Gel memory foam – It helps provide an even surface to the sleepers while maintaining the temperature.
- No harmful material used – It is healthy for all the sleepers as there are no toxic chemicals are used in its manufacturing
- Durability – Mattress is manufactured with the best quality material; therefore, it is durable enough to last longer than regular mattresses.
If you hunt for a mattress that will give incredible comfort and durability, Sweet night can wonderfully put a full stop to your search.
The mattress utilizes the unique Gel to provide extra comfort while keeping the Mattress’s surface cool and long-lasting.
Generally, mattresses start sagging after 2 or 3 years. However, this Mattress is made with high-quality material. The company ensures that it will always provide proper support to the spine while maintaining a safe sleep environment.
This high-density Mattress is made with minimum use of harmful material such as mercury, formaldehyde, etc. However, the cover of this Mattress is specially designed to prevent the growth of stain bacteria. Therefore, you can get healthy sleep while sleeping on this Mattress.
If we talk about the Mattress’s comfort, it provides incredible comfort with two gel-infused memory foam. It helps to adjust to body weight and temperature. Moreover, the airflow of the surface offers perfect breathability condition to the sleepers.
Finally, this Mattress can easily be rolled and shifted from one place to another, even if the staircases or hallways are narrow. Unboxing and fitting are extremely easy; it fits all the frames easily.
A Sagging mattress is a waste of investment and money. There is no point in buying a low-quality mattress when you know that you will use it for a very long time. Before purchasing a mattress, make sure that it provides value for your money.
For your kindest convenience, we have reviewed some of the Grand mattresses available in the market with a non-sagging characteristic. Take your best pick and enjoy your quality time with these amazing mattresses.