The Tempurpedic mattress cover is a wonderful covering for any bed. Usually, these covers come with are Tempurpedic mattress. If you are traveling constantly and you want to make sure that you are having the quality of sleep then Tempurpedic mattress covers are the best to have. Keeping your mattress cover clean is also a job that you will need to perform on a regular basis on monthly intervals. We make a complete guide How to Wash the Tempurpedic Mattress Cover? hopefully, it will help to speed up the washing process.
Though these covers try to stay resistant to spills and spots, still sometimes there can be accidental spills. In these situations, it is best to wash the cover.
Don’t try to wash the mattress, just wash the cover
In case there is an accidental spill, then the chances are that you may think about washing the whole mattress. This can be deteriorating practice for your mattress. Once there is water in the mattress, it will lose its productivity. Water flow in the mattress is definitely not the right idea. You must remember that you need to wash the mattress cover and never the mattress itself.
If there is a spot on the mattress then it can be cleaned with a detergent and home soap. We recently add a guide to wash the mattress cover for ordinary mattress covers, please also check that.
How to clean the Tempurpedic mattress cover?
It is high time that we talk about washing the Tempurpedic mattress cover. Despite the popular belief washing the Tempurpedic mattress cover is relatively easy than the theories.
Here is how you do it.
- First, it is important that you take the removable Tempurpedic mattress cover apart.
- The next thing is all about washing the mattress cover in a machine. One can use a mild detergent and cold water for washing the Tempurpedic mattress cover in a machine.
- Make sure you have a gentle cycle of the machine when you go to wash it.
- Keep checking the cover to see if the spills or spots are still there. A maximum of 2 to 3 gentle cycles of a washing machine is more than enough to wash this mattress cover.
- You must know that you are not supposed to use any bleach or harsh detergent or the fabric will destroy itself.
- Once the mattress cover is washed make sure you give it dry in the air. If that is not the possibility then one can dry it in a dryer as well.
The washing procedure of the Tempurpedic mattress will take more than 30 minutes and that will be all.
Arrange the cover on the mattress after the proper wash and make sure that you stay careful with your food.